Tuesday, February 24, 2015

No Redemption Possible For Republican Party-They're Democrat Lites

There is no redemption possible for the republican party. The rinos have taken it over and made it into a democrat lite party. They have bought the liberal propaganda that they must be more like liberals if they are going to win elections. I've voted for my last republican. I'll consider the "R" after someone's name to be just as bad as a " D " ...they are heads and tails of the same fecal incrusted coin, made of fool's gold.
I guess till further notice I'm only voting for an independent , or maybe even a libertarian... but I'm through with republicans. I'll
i choose neither.not vote if the only choices are democrat or republican. that's no choice at all. that's like choosing between being shot or stabbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment