Friday, June 2, 2017

hillary clinton - The Biggest Sore Loser Of All Time

Until hillary , I had never heard of such a horrible candidate and such a sore loser. Every other candidate I know of from town council candidate on up will make an appearance at the election night party and either accept the victory , or if the candidate lost , the candidate congratulates the winner and thanks their supporters.
 hillary had to hide for about 16 hours to have time to sober up and calm down from her rage. hillary has serious mental health issues. She's unstable and out of touch with reality. I thank God daily that hillary is not President of the United States. She's dangerous and delusional. I would think the democrat party would not want to destroy themselves for hillary. I guess they're as stupid as we all think they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment