Thursday, December 7, 2017

We Need A Special Presidential Commission on Election Crimes

Remembering how President Johnson appointed The Warren Commission to investigate the Kennedy Assassination , I  had an idea which I  would like to share. 
I propose that President Trump appoint a Presidential Commission similar to the Warren Commission to investigate crimes which may have been committed during the 2016 election. I would like this commission to have a broad manate to investigate such things as the integrity of the voter rolls to make sure only legal citizens vote and to prevent others from voting in a dead person's name.
I would also like a real investigation of the fbi , the attorney general's office , and former president Obama for theor collusion in , and the covering up of Hillary Clinton's email server crimes and the activities of the Clinton Foundation.
Only by a real investigation can the trust of the American people be restored in our federal police agencies and the criminal justice system.
I hope to see the establishment of The Trump Commission real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment